Before starting this there is one more Welcome to my world in my blog, I suggest you read it too to get a glimpse of me two years back !!
Hii Dear,
Good morning.As I type this post sitting inside the bus here in Majestic I can't help but think of the time we travelled together from here to hostel (That's the only date sortof thing you'll ever get,Ok) . I'm just passing the Anandrao circle .Yes,the place where I noticed you were wearing lip balm that night and the place where people asked us if we need a lodge (isn't it interesting how people see us only in the way they want and logically why would a couple need a room when we have a very nice 2+1 seater in a bus )..I know early morning Cheee!!.Now,Did I miss you these three days .. Ofcourse I did..Infact the day I went to beach I started to write on sand .What did I think when I was doing that?
Then I decided to speak with the waves,
"Hey there,Waves" I told them,
"Yo dude wassup..Long time no see..Any problem" they asked
"I've been busy dude..I'm doing PGDM in bangalore" I said
"But we never used to talk about studies,remember..It's been what,like 8 years and from that time you always come to us for any type of solutions"
"That's right but this time I'm riding on a different wave" I told
"Do you sea me laughing for this kind of jokes" the wave retorted
I told "Accha waves,just tell me this thing..
Everytime you come to shores and wash away what's there do you think the shore likes it ..
Are you not destroying things which the shore possesses of value?
What do you expect in return by taking things which you don't know how to handle and don't deserve ? "
What do you expect in return by taking things which you don't know how to handle and don't deserve ? "
The wave then saw it's friend and asked "Hey Moon,Look who's here..!!..I think this boy has got himself into a quagmire"
Then the moon said "Remember the days when you used to stare at my reflection on sea with such an awe that I had to look down to see myself to confirm if I'm that much beautiful"
"Yes,I came here because you guys gave me a loneliness that made me feel alive and personal" I told
"Have you ever noticed the difference between water in a river and sea " the moon asked me
"No,please lighten me" I told
"The water in river is always sparkling clean yet when it comes to sea the water becomes dark" the moon told.
"Yo moon,don't troll us,we don't need this from a person who increases and decreases multiple times within the same month,atleast we never go out of space" wave flashed back
"I suppose all the loose things drift down the sea" I told
"Atleast they know where they are going,but once don't drown yourself into someone else's mind thinking you know where it will take you" the wave told.
"How did you know it was a girl??" the boy asked shockingly
"Till now when you used to come you'd embrace us the moment you saw us,remember..But this time you are just sitting in the shore and talking to us" the wave told
"There is always a reason,for you coming here and for us being dark and we talking to you" the moon told
"Guys guys ...This boy is writing something on me" the shore exclaimed
"Cmon now...we don't want any love quotes " the waves told
"Dude..the boy is writing to get a reflection of this quote in himself by seeing how I reflect it" the moon told
What did I write on the shore
"Does karma work in love?"
"You know I'm going to wash that away now,don't you?" the wave said
"I know that you will..When I look at you I realize not every time you come to meet the shore.Sometimes you end even before reaching the destination" I told
"Duuude....I don't know" the wave,moon and shore shouted in chorus
"Had I told the sea what I felt for you,It would have left its shores,shells and moon and followed me" the boy thought as he saw a small crab digging it's own hole so meticulously and deeply without thinking about the wave which would close the hole forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment