Saturday, 25 March 2017

Meee you and us(us,really..Gautham,you're just kidding na!!..My mind tells mee)

Hiii Aphro,

You n=know what due as I am typing this poist I'm high and listening to My illayaraja songs....guess what I am crying uncontrollably but I feel like callinng you and speaking to you but guess what your phone is very busy dude..One part of me hates myself for putting you through this ..I want to killl myself for dooing this too you.But another part tells me even if you die also your love for her won't die...I really do not know why I love texting you and calling you(Okey...I know why I am doing thisss).I know wee both are opposites dude...you know today when Radz began to feed me cake na..I didn't likeee that ...I didn't want to come also dude..What can I tell when people have time to do collage but even at that time people don't  even remember to tag me in their  Facebook post but expect me to teach them subjects...pathetic poor fucker assholes..see this is what happens  I when I try to be friendly witg people ..Its me who gets hurt in the end.look at you always wanting to be amoingst people and look at me not wanting to see people ....I suppose people like us should be happy with ourselves...I saw your nail polish dude..I don;t know if you noticed me seeing it or not but it was wonderful dude.But I am pissed off at you for not telling alll the bessst dude...who remebers alll these things na even when drunk..I don;t know why I am like this dude.I feel like killing even if I think another person is trying to take you away from you..I am telling you dude..no matter what happenszz I am not ready to lose you even if it is at the cost of losing my sanity...I am trying to call your phone lik e 35 times now dude..sometimes I wonder what would've happen if I would've been dumb and where would that lead us ...you tell me I am smart but guess what I am ready to become dumb foor no one except you ..Okay...No one here in bangalore deserves that except you....It is very difficult being like  this dude.."leave me" you tell so easily..but I tell it is possible only if I die..just tell if that gives you peace;..I'll just go and die dude...I understand you do not want to commmit beacause of guiltyness blablabla...But still dude I have no proper answer for why you and not someoneee else ..Okay..sometimes I wish I should've been in a parrallel world where both of us never meet so that atleast one of us is bery happy na dude..There is some problem between me and deepak dude...he doesn't tell me and I have asked im three times till now...what more can I do dude..He thinks he can put me in his mental box and predict how I am..But trust me dude..what he is doing is almost impossible.No one except you is worth of my time and consideration...I do not knwo even if you will ever love me or not dude..but just kno one thing whatever happens....whenever you wnat you can call me in life and ask me any help you want and this is a promise okey...I am just going to type a text in whatsapp now to you telling to check my blog..you know what dude..everytime I write this I get anxious whether you will like it or not...It is the same feeling I have at times when you call me for talking dude..Sometimes,Whenever I see you in college dude..I instantly feel happy and regret my decision to join this collegee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment