Hii Dear,
It feels good to write after a long time.Of course,whenever I think of you it feels good to me with some times being the exception.I do hope it feels good for you to read too.Whenever it has been a long time without me writing in this blog about you,I get this feeling of emptiness within me.Something just comes up in my heart and asks me "
Dude,It has been a long time since you wrote anything,just write a new post about her.Have you stopped thinking about her ?".
To which I answer..
"The moon might not know the reflection it makes on the sea,but the sea surely knows it is it's mind's reflection"
Allow me to tell you one thing dude...I have started to love the night talks which we have and for me it is as real as spending time with you in person.It is the time I have where I have you with me in reality and not only in my mind,as always.I watch my mobile screen like a small child looking at the clay model it has constructed and hoping someone will call from within.One "Hii" from you is enough to send me flying to mars because to me it is not a simple "Hii",It is like the ticket to the greatest time in my life I never want to miss.I cherish every moment of what we have.To hear that one pretty smile of yours,I will start measuring the air I breathe and give it to you to the amount that is equal to number of stars in the world.I wish we could freeze time wherein you and I will be the only people in the whole universe where
The only wind I feel should be the movement of your curls in air
The only smell I ever get should be the smell of love,i.e smell of you
The only sight I see,should be that cute little face of yours
The only thing I touch should be your sensitive skin
The only thing I kiss must be your lips which are as soft as petals of rose.
Sometimes I hate reality for taking you away from me.
I suppose this is when Mowgli comes to me and tells "Dude...How does this even relate to the heading...Is this not cheating?"
I tell him "My dear mowgli,If I tell you the number of times I think I'd be you...you'll think I should be in cave and you should be here"
"Then do me a favour,tell me a good story worth reading or listening to.." Mowgli tells me.
"Here we go,my boy"I tell..
Mowgli,after giving Aphro the wooden carving and getting the medicine,is now helping her fight the beasts.They have crossed quite a few dangerous ones.But she is still away in her kingdom,A beautiful place called as Aphrodisias.He decides to meet her and starts a dangerous journey of self discovery.Mowgli has this small shell of his wherein he pretends he is talking to Aphro every night and hears his own voice thinking this is how she will speak if she were here to hear me.
"Tomorrow morning,I am going to meet you in your kingdom and it is a surprise"
"Lol..Mowgli..you don't even know on which forest I get down ..How can you reach me and moreover how many times have I told you not to come to receive me or anything..?"
"It's all fine dear..Who told I am going to come"Mowgli tells but he has already made up his mind to go meet her.
On his way,He meets a strange animal named mavis which,by chance is a good friend of His Aphro..he and Aphro have been friends for a long time and he is a bit elder to Aphro.
"Hey there...I am going to meet my Aphro..I've heard you and her are like best friends from a long time"Mowgli told
"Well..Yes yes,that is true I have just come back from meeting her.The thing she is having a same problem as me and we had a very tough time deciding what to do"Mavis said.
"Cmon mavis..she is already confused ..please don't confuse her more..just leave her like the time"Mowgli told and went further
After sometime he met with a talking animal call kinar which told him.."I've known Aphro for more than 8 years and you know what she likes to spend more time with me than anyone else in this world.Whenever we meet after a long time I will take her to Ninad hills where in we will spend the entire day watching sun-rise and what fun we have always!!!"
"Ok ok...Now just stop..I am just going to meet her now and I have been looking for you from a long time...you know what she might have spent 8 years with you but I want her to spend her next 80 year with me"
"Cool dude...Just make sure she understands this"Kinar told and then left.
After sometime along the way he met with his two old animal friends Akdepe and Rashkin,the ones who get chances to play with Aphro the way he can never even think of doing
"See guys...I know you guys love playing with Aphro and sure don't think beyond that.But Let me tell you one thing..I do not like it when people try to take something that belongs to me"
"Cool bro..you know about us na..why you are like this?"
"Take my body I will spare you but if you try take my mind I will not even think twice before killing you"Mowgli told and left that place and he thought that applied to Mavis and kinar also.Maybe Aphro can cure him of his possessive thoughts ...
Did he meet her?How does she react?What happens to international beast they had to fight?...We will see in next post,won't we..?
It feels good to write after a long time.Of course,whenever I think of you it feels good to me with some times being the exception.I do hope it feels good for you to read too.Whenever it has been a long time without me writing in this blog about you,I get this feeling of emptiness within me.Something just comes up in my heart and asks me "
Dude,It has been a long time since you wrote anything,just write a new post about her.Have you stopped thinking about her ?".
To which I answer..
"The moon might not know the reflection it makes on the sea,but the sea surely knows it is it's mind's reflection"
Allow me to tell you one thing dude...I have started to love the night talks which we have and for me it is as real as spending time with you in person.It is the time I have where I have you with me in reality and not only in my mind,as always.I watch my mobile screen like a small child looking at the clay model it has constructed and hoping someone will call from within.One "Hii" from you is enough to send me flying to mars because to me it is not a simple "Hii",It is like the ticket to the greatest time in my life I never want to miss.I cherish every moment of what we have.To hear that one pretty smile of yours,I will start measuring the air I breathe and give it to you to the amount that is equal to number of stars in the world.I wish we could freeze time wherein you and I will be the only people in the whole universe where
The only wind I feel should be the movement of your curls in air
The only smell I ever get should be the smell of love,i.e smell of you
The only sight I see,should be that cute little face of yours
The only thing I touch should be your sensitive skin
The only thing I kiss must be your lips which are as soft as petals of rose.
Sometimes I hate reality for taking you away from me.
I suppose this is when Mowgli comes to me and tells "Dude...How does this even relate to the heading...Is this not cheating?"
I tell him "My dear mowgli,If I tell you the number of times I think I'd be you...you'll think I should be in cave and you should be here"
"Then do me a favour,tell me a good story worth reading or listening to.." Mowgli tells me.
"Here we go,my boy"I tell..
Mowgli,after giving Aphro the wooden carving and getting the medicine,is now helping her fight the beasts.They have crossed quite a few dangerous ones.But she is still away in her kingdom,A beautiful place called as Aphrodisias.He decides to meet her and starts a dangerous journey of self discovery.Mowgli has this small shell of his wherein he pretends he is talking to Aphro every night and hears his own voice thinking this is how she will speak if she were here to hear me.
"Tomorrow morning,I am going to meet you in your kingdom and it is a surprise"
"Lol..Mowgli..you don't even know on which forest I get down ..How can you reach me and moreover how many times have I told you not to come to receive me or anything..?"
"It's all fine dear..Who told I am going to come"Mowgli tells but he has already made up his mind to go meet her.
On his way,He meets a strange animal named mavis which,by chance is a good friend of His Aphro..he and Aphro have been friends for a long time and he is a bit elder to Aphro.
"Hey there...I am going to meet my Aphro..I've heard you and her are like best friends from a long time"Mowgli told
"Well..Yes yes,that is true I have just come back from meeting her.The thing she is having a same problem as me and we had a very tough time deciding what to do"Mavis said.
"Cmon mavis..she is already confused ..please don't confuse her more..just leave her like the time"Mowgli told and went further
After sometime he met with a talking animal call kinar which told him.."I've known Aphro for more than 8 years and you know what she likes to spend more time with me than anyone else in this world.Whenever we meet after a long time I will take her to Ninad hills where in we will spend the entire day watching sun-rise and what fun we have always!!!"
"Ok ok...Now just stop..I am just going to meet her now and I have been looking for you from a long time...you know what she might have spent 8 years with you but I want her to spend her next 80 year with me"
"Cool dude...Just make sure she understands this"Kinar told and then left.
After sometime along the way he met with his two old animal friends Akdepe and Rashkin,the ones who get chances to play with Aphro the way he can never even think of doing
"See guys...I know you guys love playing with Aphro and sure don't think beyond that.But Let me tell you one thing..I do not like it when people try to take something that belongs to me"
"Cool bro..you know about us na..why you are like this?"
"Take my body I will spare you but if you try take my mind I will not even think twice before killing you"Mowgli told and left that place and he thought that applied to Mavis and kinar also.Maybe Aphro can cure him of his possessive thoughts ...
Did he meet her?How does she react?What happens to international beast they had to fight?...We will see in next post,won't we..?
No comments:
Post a Comment