Hii Dear,
This post will be a part by part series and how it relates with title will be understood by you in the end.Anyways,How do you expect me to jot down your thoughts in one part?
We'll start this post with a story..You like stories don't you ..Stories are of three types
1) Stories we love to read/listen to
2) Stories we love to tell others
3) Stories we love to tell ourselves
Have you ever wondered from where these stories come from and is there any story which you can listen from all the three vantage points.
2) Stories we love to tell others
3) Stories we love to tell ourselves
Have you ever wondered from where these stories come from and is there any story which you can listen from all the three vantage points.
Will that change anything you know about the story ?
Will you try to fit the tits(cheee dude) and bits of what you know along the gaps in the story?
What arouses you before hearing the story?..Is it the story itself or the person who tells it ?
Will you try to fit the tits(cheee dude) and bits of what you know along the gaps in the story?
What arouses you before hearing the story?..Is it the story itself or the person who tells it ?
Did you know that when you speak bad about someone to another person,the listener unconsciously attribute the negative qualities to you?..Just one more ways in which our mysterious minds work.
Having told all these..I just wanted to tell you a story about our boy Mowgli.
In the jungle full of dark green leaves and trees,inside the cave in which he lived he was getting ready to meet his girl Aphro. His sense of dressing is also very simple and wears the dresses in which he feels comfortable and pretty much doesn't care about the colors and all.He was just feeling a bit low because of the fact that he had a very bitter conversation with Blindspot sometime back and it did not end really well.They were just going to talk after a long time.It just happened that in the days when they did not talk Aphro did not give him the medicine which was much needed to prepare himself for the battles that lay ahead.Even Mowgli himself had promised to teach her something about a new animal which was about to attack the jungle in a few days and teach her a few techniques so that she can save herself from the beast.The attacking pattern of the beast was very different.It just attacked the maximum people it can in afternoon times and people often use the nights to get ready for the attack.The attacks lasted for a period of 10 days and each day it would come in new shape/form so that it could surprise the people but it's nature never changed. Even though Aphro had faced beasts like this before,this time she was not that much confident.Maybe it was because of Mowgli's arrival into her life or because she really was not willing to see things that way.However,It was often Mowgli who told her "Don't worry. Together we can face any beast that comes along our way".Still it was his duty to teach her the important lessons,so he was glad he'd got that opportunity.
He just got ready and told her to come near the place where all the animals gather at night to go for a small stroll with their fellow animals.
As Mowgli was walking alone he saw some of his fellow mates and thought to himself "Look at the way these animals behave.Some come here looking for some food while other's have their food but still come here to consume it.Just the way darkness has consumed them.It really must be some "Dark Temptation"
Then he saw Aphro coming towards him.
"What can I tell about her ..."Impeccable color sense and dressing sense as always"
"Hii", she said
"Hii dude..Looking very good today" he told
She gave him that million dollar smile of hers which he could feel in his pocket and told "Shut up Okay!!"
And then he called her for a walk then he told "I am going to tell you a story now.It's about a bird and the stones it collects.you know what I will ask in the end na!!"
"Okay.But don't ask me to find any message or moral from that.you know I am bad at it na!!"
"This is the story of my friend bird.It goes like this.She floated in the sky, and she was free catching worms for lunch, swam in the summer rain.But she had a habit: every time some event occurred in her life, whether good or bad, the bird picked up a stone from the ground. Every day she sorted out her stones, laughed remembering joyful events, and cried remembering the sad ones.That bird always took the stones with her, whether she was flying in the sky or walking on the earth, she never forgot about them. The years have passed, and free bird got a lot of stones, but she still kept on sorting them, remembering the past. It was becoming more and more difficult to fly, and one day a bird was unable to do this.The bird that was free some time ago, could not walk on the earth, she was unable to make a move by her own. She could not catch midges anymore; only rare rain gave her the necessary moisture. But a bird bravely endured all the hardships, guarding her precious memories.After some time a bird died of the starvation and thirst. And only a pitiful bunch of worthless stones reminded of her for a long time"
"Wow..You sure write nice stories Mowgli,Someday you can carve these in a Banyan tree.But I am not able to figure out what it means"
"This story has two meanings dude".
"It tells that when you want to do something start it afresh and do not worry about the results.Let go of your past if you want the future which you deserve"
"Why are you like this dude..Always relating everything to that" she told
"I'm talking about facing the animal dude.Don't read between lines ok"
"Oh ok dude..I've got the medicine which you asked for and remember when I asked what I will get in return for giving you this" she told
"Dude..Isn't the story which I told now not worth it" he told
"Umm..Let me think..What else have you got to convince me"
"I have a carving made up of wood which is very special to me and I don't give the things I mean to anyone else .I've told about this to you.I have got it with me now and you can take it.
"Ummm..Okay.Show it to me.But as I tell you always NO GIFTS" she told
"Sure Dude.Once I use the medicine and after you cross the beast you can give it back to me" he told.
What happened to teaching her? Did she defeat the beast?How did Mowgli help her in defeating it?Did she realize real beasts are the one's we do not want to face?
To be continued.............................................................
"Wow..You sure write nice stories Mowgli,Someday you can carve these in a Banyan tree.But I am not able to figure out what it means"
"This story has two meanings dude".
"It tells that when you want to do something start it afresh and do not worry about the results.Let go of your past if you want the future which you deserve"
"Why are you like this dude..Always relating everything to that" she told
"I'm talking about facing the animal dude.Don't read between lines ok"
"Oh ok dude..I've got the medicine which you asked for and remember when I asked what I will get in return for giving you this" she told
"Dude..Isn't the story which I told now not worth it" he told
"Umm..Let me think..What else have you got to convince me"
"I have a carving made up of wood which is very special to me and I don't give the things I mean to anyone else .I've told about this to you.I have got it with me now and you can take it.
"Ummm..Okay.Show it to me.But as I tell you always NO GIFTS" she told
"Sure Dude.Once I use the medicine and after you cross the beast you can give it back to me" he told.
What happened to teaching her? Did she defeat the beast?How did Mowgli help her in defeating it?Did she realize real beasts are the one's we do not want to face?
To be continued.............................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment