Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Logical closure to things and letting away a few of my dreams

Hii Dude,

I am just thinking what should I tell now.I guess we have come to an important point in our lives.Yes,we have completed our 1st year of PGDM. The place which introduced me to your world and introduced a new world inside me.How can I forget the experiences which I have had in this year.Maybe studies,we can forget but there are many other things which I must forget at the rate faster than we forget things we prepared for the exam.I got very angry when you said we will reduce the hours we were talking and till now it was only me who decided things should go.But at the same time try to understand that I always want you to be the one who decides how things should happen.Except this decision which seems like separating me from myself.It has been two days of no talking and texting and you tell quite easily you must get used to it.I know that 35 times was a bit exaggerated but still I was drunk that day and I possibly I didn't know why I did like that.But still,It was not good to have called you that much times.I mean how can you have someone who likes you that much na dude..The next day morning,I muted your profile in my whatsapp but you know what even if I get a single message I think "Will this be her?" and then I tell to myself "Why would she text you? Remember it was you who texted her always..".It would be a blatant lie if I tell I missed you entirely and was not able to do things these two days.Infact I was quite fast mannered in quite things but in the end you always know what is going to happen.You told me to keep a list of all the messages you want to send to me and  you will answer them on weekends...I wanted to text you

When I returned and came after the BRM exam
When I wanted to ask how much you've read ME
When I wanted to call you that night and listen to you talking
When I wanted to send a "Rise and shine cupcake greet"
When I wanted to tell you "ME was the worst preparation till date and hear you tell fuck off"
When I wanted to text you that today was my earliest return time till date
When I wanted to ask you when you are leaving to home
When I wanted to ask you what plans you have now
When I wanted to go and meet bhavani with you
When I wanted to tell you I am planning to get drunk tonight and call you
When I wanted to thank you for accommodating me into that tiny world of yours

I suppose I cannot write ETC here because ETC means End of Thinking Capacity and that cannot happen now , can it..?

You were spot-on when you told the maximum I can do is write a blogpost abusing you.But do you really think I'll be able to 💓 felty abuse you ..?

Everytime I tell you to check the blog and wait for your response but this time I have decided to see how the way time works.So no messages but I do hope you will see this someday and drop a text telling "Hii...How was the exam today".That text is enough to make me forget all my worries and go to next year with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment