If there is one thing that never fails to amuse me always,it is the "Marriage" thingy.For a degree which mostly has a very small impact on your life and destiny ( for Ex:- Engineering / PGDM ) you have these Entrance Exams where in a set of questions are given to the candidate to analyze his/her logical ability , quantitative ability,data analysis patterns etc . Based on the score,the potential of the candidate is determined.If you want to reduce the number of candidates , make the questions a bit tougher and can see the poor souls suffer.I know this because I suck at these Aptitude questions and 9/10 times the answer I get is not even present as one of the choices . Still,that's how it is .This also involves logging into various websites in internet and doing mock tests which cunningly tell us to see the marks you have to register ...and I'd be like "Are you sure ? because the countdown timer in your website seems more interesting to me than the actual questions .Seriously when the time in timer reduces,I imagine myself as someone who has to defuse a bomb to save the world from destruction and it is a tough choice between that kind of thinking and some stupid question that goes like "A's mother is B's wife and C's uncle is D's grandfather.How are E and B related?.I mean who gives a shit when you have a world to save....."..Now , I do not know whether I'll qualify or not but the point here is that if a test is needed to check your eligibility for this,shouldn't there be a test to check if he/she is really ready for Marriage ?.As far as I know,there are a handful but in this post , Age will be considered , Which is 28 for boys and 24 for girls and I don't want to talk about Islamic religion practices.But there are some reasons why this practice is followed.If you get married by 28 and what's the next thing you'll do...Make a baby , Ofcourse. you are also sent on a "HoneyMoon" trip which is plainly sending the couple alone and telling them "See ,, we know you are newly married and one week is the time you need to understand each other and fuck her as many times as both of you wish . When you return we believe you have to fall in love with each other and justify each other's years of existence till now to each other and lead a happy life" I have read somewhere is getting successful is like getting pregnant.People do not care about number of times you have fucked but the end result is very important.Having a child within the first year of marriage is often seen as a sign of healthy marriage in our society.So,leave all the awkward part of sleeping with a stranger ...For someone like me speaking with a known person itself is a problem.Imagine a girl who has left all her family and friends behind and has come to live with you for the next god-knows-how-much-time,Is she ready for the leap of faith and are you both ready to welcome another living being into your life..?..To understand any person,minimum of 6 months is required and you definitely do not want to beat time in this aspect.The initial months are important to understand each other , match the priorities and have some fights and get back with more affection than before , then proceed further.The point here is that if your son/daughter is born when you are 30 , you have to spend the next 25 years of your life on them nurturing , protecting and educating.By the time your child becomes independent it is time for their marriage and it is a repetitive cycle all the way again.So,Choosing your life partner is a very important decision not due to it's nature but due to it's consequences.I have more to tell about this and it will be done as time goes..Now you do not want anyone who thinks of your tears as a sign of weakness and doesn't even care to explain , do you ..?
No comments:
Post a Comment