Sunday, 2 April 2017

How Far have I come and how to measure the distance(Ofcourse in Life)

Hii to-my-half and my-better-half,

Till this time , most of the posts in this blog were addressed to one girl without whom I thought life was impossible.Hell,it still is (Remember,this is the present in 2017 & I haven't met you yet) but what was impossible before has started to become unusual now.One of the important things one can learn in life is the difference between unusual and impossible.What I felt for her might be unusual , coming from me but for her it seems to be impossible to give it back to me.But hey,this post is not to talk about her I suppose I've written more posts about that.
Today,I am at an important crossroad in my life where in I have to take many decisions which can take me in any direction and not necessarily the one with signposts telling "Hey,do that and you will reach there".
Well..for any one who wants to know why I am here they must know how I have reached here..Isn't it..?..Let me start my story by telling only two conditions...
1) Whatever I've written is a mixture of truth and fiction..however mostly it is on the truth side and less fiction (say 75-25),that in a nutshell means whatever I have written here is truth and the way somethings could have turned out might be out of my whims and fancies for that happening.
2) The One and Only person who would get access to this blog and read all the posts(including drafts) would be my would-be wife(I don't know who you are but I will find you and marry you).I don't even know If you got the pun in that line..Anyways it's a line from the movie TAKEN and If you've not watched it we could watch it in our TV along with the home theater(I can only hope as I don't have either of that as of now i.e Wife and a TV+Home theater ).Having told that,TV till in my day was a push medium as in the broadcasters used to push and the remote control used to be in cable operators end.But nowadays it has become a Pull medium wherein it is upto the user to choose content and watch.It is one interesting paradox as our devices are becoming more personal ( mobiles and laptops ) on the pretext of connecting us while the actual device which has been doing that for decades (TV) has silently become the point of difference.
Sorry for moving away from the topic.It's high time we start..
I'm sure you would know my name by the time you read this.It's amazing how each time I write "you" I imagine that girl whom I've met in my MBA days(present,I suppose) . I do not know what is going to happen in future but still let me tell you one thing once I start loving I put my heart and soul into that even if they don't reciprocate(Which BTW is a easy recipe for a mental disaster).Just imagine what all I will do if the other person starts reciprocating.I assure you , you are the only person who deserves all of that and no one else.
( Take a deep breathe and start )
So,from where shall I start...School|College|Work|MBA..?? or Family|Friends..?
Each filter point in my life is a milestone according to me.I suppose in the journey of life each and every phase has its own importance and I do not want to club them all in one post.So each one will be in separate post and it will be inter connected with Family and Friends..
I welcome you into my life and hope by the end of each post and when you read all the posts you get a glimpse into my life and connect the dots.Remember I can show you the Dots but making a line or a circle is entirely upto you..I am ok with anything as long as the outcome considers all the dots given to you...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment