Saturday, 6 May 2017

The time machine of memories - PAST

Ahoy!!

I have always wondered would it be interesting if we managed to go back in the past and see our former versions and interact with them.I strongly believe most of the human beings change as time passes due to changes in our priorities,environment and life experience.Would you warn him about the potential problems in future or try to explain to him that whatever you are thinking today would be obsolete in future and help him get ready for the future.How many possibilities and dimensions that would open.? It will be like looking into a binocular except in this one you can see both your past and future.Imagination is which a powerful tool when assisted by memories can help you create your own time machine.So now,you might ask which version of you are you ready to meet in case you get a time machine(haha...you can't even get whom you want in present time ..talk about optimism !! )Still lives run and shine on hope.So I am going to meet myself last year (i.e) on May 2016. The present me will be addressed as MeMe(Reason for choosing this name:- MeMe's are supposed to be funny and why to make one when you can be one.It is to be pronounced as MaeMae and not MeeMee,Okay? ) and past me as MeWho ...

It is a fine evening and MeWho has paid 50k registration at MSRIM to join the PGDM course in 2016-18.

 MeMe:- Hii There buddy..wasuppp !!!
MeWho:- oh hi..Don't creep me out ok..just tell me who are you and how come you look like me..?
MeMe:- I am you,from the future..!!
MeWho:-How cool is that,future means what ...like in 2050..
MeMe:- Aiyadaa....If you remain young till that think of the torture you'll give to that girl..?
MeWho:- Girl?..Which girl..?..And why should I torture a girl whom I do not even know..
MeMe:- Yes..her smile is equal to shine of thousand stars and her hair is like the gentle sea waves flowing over a strong undercurrent within the ocean
MeWho:- Whoa !!...Dude..I know I am pretty poetic and all but till now it is only in your(our) head na ..!!
MeMe:- That is kind of truth but you know what this girl is like one of a kind and she is not like normal girls.
MeWho:- HaHa..See who is talking about girls..Remember the days when we feared talking to girls..I suppose you still are ..to new girls..!!!
MeMe:- Yeah yeah the fear is always there but you know the interesting part-PGDM is not as hard as you are thinking right now.Infact it is quite easy than the shitty TL work you are doing now.
MeWho:- Dood,Just FYI..This is the job that has given you the source to all this imagination...KINDLE
MeMe:- Yes..My best companion of all time...How can I forget that...
MeWho:- Just out of curiosity..Did you complete that War & Peace by Leo Tolstoy..Because you stopped reading it after 10 - 20 pages..
MeMe:- Well..I haven't but I always use that word with her when we talk.
MeWho:- Look at you getting so excited when you are talking about her..!!
MeMe:- That's exactly the truth.We are doing many things which we often dreamed of doing.
MeWho:- Accha..What's that girl's name..
MeMe:- How Can I tell it to you ....She has only one name but I have given her multiple ones..
MeWho:- Then tell me the one she likes the most.
MeMe:- I don't know if she likes it or not but Aphro is the mostly preferred name.
MeWho:- Aphro !?!..What does that even mean..
MeMe:- Have patience my dear me...You are about to find out eventually..!!
MeWho:- Did you finally open up to her about our love..?
MeMe:- Ofcourse yes,We have improved our communication skills now , PGDM PGDM remember..!!
MeWho:- What did she tell...!!
MeMe:- It is kind of complicated bro..!!
MeWho:- Bro va?Otha what language is this..Bro/Duude..
MeMe:- well,we get a couple of friends in MSRIM and just as environment spreads ...this also infects you ...
MeWho:- Good for you ..But this Love thingy na ... It'll not work for us .. It'll only damage us ..Okay ..!?
MeMe:- Now don't be all negative okey .. It's going to take some time ..
MeWho:- Try to talk normal​ things okey ..Don't always try to have deep conversations .Talk like a normal person also sometimes .. Hairstyle , internship , first salary are all normal things only , Okay ...!!
MeMe:- wait...How do you even know all these ..You are from the past na ..
MeWho:- That's how you want to think but you know what ..Some things are not going to change ..Past or present or future !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment