Monday, 17 April 2017

Take your phone and shove it up your ass ( Ofcourse,Vibrator on or off is your choice )

Hii Dude,

Hope you liked Our Mowgli's adventures.Believe me or not dude whenever I call you, I have this feeling as if I am gonna speak to you for the first time.As always,I get scared when someone calls me , with some implied exceptions.
When I call you,you don't pick up and I just want to talk to you that I keep calling for your number without having the count of no of times I have called and BAM , the next day you tell me "You fucker,who calls XXX times...If I do not pick up , aren't you mature enough to understand I will text you the next day ..?...Do I understand it or not ?...Do you think I like having that amount of control on my thoughts when it comes to you ..!!!!..

Having told that I have decided to develop some new methods of communication now that you do not prefer the traditional ones.

We will hire one pigeon and tie messages across it's legs and send it across from here to there..I hear people used to Whisper address into it's ears..what if it bleeds along the way ..!!..(I know you will not talk anything about this comment)

One more idea is to put up a pipeline from here to your house and send messages in that and use hyperloop technology . It is in development and promises a bangalore - chennai travel within 30 mins.I'm sure you don't want that.Imagine if we have a fight or I want to see you I'll just tell to people here I'm going to see a movie and come there....Or imagine if I plan a birthday surprise for you and reach your house by 12AM..Ofcourse only 2 persons in this world will be given access to it,atleast in my world.If any else tries to access it..Simple..we'll send him to Clouds(Nope..No Orange Ones) or Mars or land him into the locker of most secure bank in the world.They'd be real lucky they escaped death penalty and trust me there are a few people with whom I'll be willing to test this technology and send them to God forbidden places.

The last method is using a traditional letter.Ofcourse it is not a love letter but it will be a handwritten one and delivered via speedpost.No blood writing and all , Maybe in Orange Jell-o pens !!!

I do not know about the first two options but I have been seriously considering the third point from a long time . Maybe I am in process of writing it or Maybe I have started to think what all it must have..You're not really tired and slept offf , did you ..?!!

But one thing duude...This post is not because I got angry at you for not picking up the call.This is just a post to tell that your phone is not the only thing that sucks sometimes !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment