Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Can I write what you write in your mind ..!!

Hii duuude ,

Wasupp...How's the internship going.. How's Nisha..Is she like vanilla or Chocolate  or Dark chocolate..?..Did u meet Santosh ...!!..I always have wanted and will write what you think in mind ..I think I've succeeded till now.Any writer writes something  which he / she feels will resonate with reader.Generally there are a large number of reader's and it becomes a quite difficult task.But Lucky me ,..I have only one reader.So should I write posts which reflect your thoughts or write something which is a mirror of my thoughts !!..I always think of the thought process of things when I tell you "Blogcheck" . So,here is a small post of all the paths which your thoughts​ might tread on ..This might be right or wrong ,  just know that just knowing how your mind works gives me the feeling of a leaf which knows it's fruits !!!...

Whatever the post is,Once I've written I always think of a time in which You'd have fullest concentration while reading it...
But just as the raindrop which can't wait to reach the earth,I end up telling you earlier than planned time ..
What does she think when I tell that..?
Do you think
This guy....Aaargh ..I don't know what to do with him..!!
This guy...Aaah..One more post ..What has he written this time...!!!
This guy ...Duh.. We'll just read and tell it's good anyways
This guy....Uh-Oh...What did I do this time.All the conversations went fine only na ..!...I never know what happens and his emotions are always on a rollercoaster​..
This guy....Wow..He must've written something interesting
This guy...Bring it on bitch .. We'll see what he's written...
This guy..poor soul...Maybe he thinks the only place where he and me would fall in love is in his posts...

In what time do you react ..Are there sometimes when you've to read the posts twice..
Or read , take a break and look up , think then continue reading ..!!!
Do you make funny and serious faces when you read ...!!!
Other than good you don't tell anything ..What am I to make of that ...!!!!

I wish I can be there to see you reading but there are many wishes I have and I must admit one has to be very careful what he/she wishes for ..After all what if all the wishes come true one day..Does that make me an optimist or pessimist...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment