Wednesday, 5 July 2017

You-Yes Only U

Hii Duude,

I was just thinking what to write for a while and then I remembered It has been a long time I have written about you.Now writing about you can be a bit tricky.How much ever I write about you I always feel there is more to explore so I just allow my thoughts to touch the shore but not deep into the sea bed.We never know what creature lurks behind the comfortable mud holes.I honestly do not know whether you feel like that about yourself.Having said that there is a poem which forms the crux of this post.Here it goes...

You are the reader who likes mistakes in the post she is reading
You are the narrator who infuses new life into whatever you tell
You are the influencer who can move my thoughts like a flower in a storm
You are the girl who likes to be independent in whatever you do but fail to understand it starts with a small amount of dependency
You are "my dude" to whom I can tell everything without any fear or judgement
You are one amongst few people who can play with emotions like a child does with her toys
You are the only person to whom I look upto no matter what the situation is
You are the one to whom I would love to give troubles and then save you from them without any second thought
You are the one whom I will never make to fall unless I am there to catch you
You are the one who makes me feel like I'm living in a dream from which I never want to wake up and now the rest of world does not matter as much as it used to
You and me are the only things that matter and all the other life's problems are smaller than once they were
All I ever want to do is just take your hand and walk you through my dreams just to show you that what I still live for is only you and me !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment