Hii Dearest,
The time when evening becomes night is my most favorite time of the day.The times when I get to witness that without any disturbance will be considered as "A day with more productivity" by my standards.What is so special about this , you might ask.Judging by the things I've been telling you all this time, even if I tell that I was an Egyptian emperor in last birth,you would believe and then think not think and then believe.Thats a story for another day, but Translation from day to night makes many things lose their identity and some things to gain identity.There are some things which are visible only during night times,like stars and then there are things which make themselves visible only during the night time,hi-fi to my friend moon over there!! how much ever we try can we look at the stars during the daytime or enjoy the warm glow the moon light offers during day time.Unfortunate , but some things are like that.
Yes, Alright but how are these and boundaries related duude ?
Isn't this typical you relating to things only you want to relate yourself to ignoring the others !! ?
What you think might be true to an extent but there is always a relationship,but not complicated as ours.
We'll come to boundaries now.
Once upon a Time our Mowgli and Aphro were talking and Mowgli couldn't help but wonder if something was wrong.He had always trusted his instincts and asked Aphro what was wrong.As they neared a village,They decided to stay in a place where they had some mutual friends of both.In that village he saw a shop which sold writings of a famous blogger on a leaf and decided to surprise her.So he bought the one which had a beautiful poem which went like "You are the reader...".But when he went to her and gave the leaf , she wouldn't accept it.This really hurt Mowgli and upon further enquiry she told him that there was a big bad wolf which ate all the gifts she got.It came out only at night times and in her difficult times making them even worse.As it was a nice day for a little walk Mowgli decided to find that wolf and solve the problem till the end.She also warned him that since in this village people know everyone and everything , there were quicksands that pulled people deep inside them during difficult times and she really did not want him to go digging around for wolves.But does Mowgli listen to anyone, especially when it comes to Aphro ?..Nope.So he ventured to find the wolf.It was a nice day when he started his journey but as he went deeper into the problem night started creeping out and by the time it was dark,Mowgli heard a wolf trying to scare someone who was already in a quicksand pit.On getting further closer he was shocked to find the person was the one whom he'd not expected.It was Aphro.
"What are you doing here!?" said Mowgli
"I'm trying to scare the wolf away" she said
"Just great.But looks like you're the one caught in a Quagmire here,dear" said Mowgli
"Shut up.its not like that.If not like this,when will I learn.This has to happen someday na" she told
"Moreover you're here only because you heard the wolf,you didn't know it was me.since it is night time you found me so soon" she quipped
"Oh Dear,I didn't come here due to the wolf or since it is night.I simply followed you to know what happened to my gifts" Mowgli told
"There was a big bad wolf,agreed but it is you who is feeding all my gifts in the hope that it will leave you" Mowgli told
"See where that has brought you"Mowgli told
"You don't get it that's how it works for me" she told
"I get it because it's you and the gift is mine"Mowgli told
"So what will you do to the wolf once you pull me from here" she asked
"Simple on top , complicated in bottom.like a tempest in a tea cup"Mowgli told
"Oh you and your lines,better drown me in this quicksand"
"Haha..There are wolves and there are wolves that scare you.Others can be left alone.But for those which scare you,I have two options"
"What are those?" She asked as she came up from the pit and felt slightly better now.
"Well, it's very simple.Destroy the wolf or create a new Quagmire"Mowgli told
"See,I don't want you to hurt the wolf coz of me and you're here crossing all the boundaries" she told
"Oh trust me,you really do not know the wolf I'm feeding and boundaries not only limit things,they also bring more focus" told Mowgli and howled like a wolf.
"I just hope I never land in a Quagmire of wolves"Aphro thought to herself and set off into the bright beautiful day !!!
Sunday, 9 July 2017
Boundaries-Day and night-Mowgli and Aphro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment