Friday, 14 July 2017

Influence of Opinions,sometimes with Options

Hii Darling,

I've loved you
I love you
I will love you.

I did not want to give that title to this post but I felt it was the only apt one which I could give.Yesterday I thought too many times about what is happening here and the Opinions of others to which we should never give a flying fuck no matter what happens.If you think that it's because of you I am not performing well,I'm sorry dude your notion is entirely wrong.How I perform and why I perform that way is entirely upto me and it is me who needs to have last thoughts about this and no one else,that includes you also upto a certain degree.Sit back and think of all these,if we accept what you are telling is true.

Have you ever told me to spend time with you and only you?
Did u tell me to call at nights or text you always?
Did u ask me to write the posts?
Did u tell me to give you gifts?
Remember the first gift I gave you,nail polish remover..Who told me to do that?..What was my intention behind giving that?..The answer to this question is there was no intention.
Did u ask me to teach Ops or BRM?
Did u call me for long walks and deep talks?
Did u fight with me over small unimportant things?
Did u ever ask me to stop drinking and call you ?
Did u call me to Nandi hills or movies at any point of time?
Did u ask me to observe your hair,smell,nail polish and even the small bruises you get?
Have you ever asked me why I get more marks than you ?

You might think all of these do not make sense but do me a favour and replace all the "Did you's" with "I did" and it all makes perfect sense.
Even now also if you think this is what happens,we definitely need to have a talk not because I want to convince you but to make you understand how important you are to me over all the other things in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment