Friday, 30 June 2017

Face to Face us and the face to face others.

Hii Dude,

I always tell people there is a gap between knowing and understanding.Sometimes I tell that to myself also.Everyone who thinks who knows me doesn't understand me.I suppose that includes many people here.And I'm in no position to tell that you understand me completely.But we are moving towards that,I hope.Let me tell you one thing dude..All people have different faces and you cannot show all the faces to everyone.Whatever happens between us,is between us sometimes it must be within us also.No third person must be allowed to Dictate how we behave and the way we want to take things forward.I know you've been a people's person before and be like that itself and do not turn into people's pleaser. It's a deadly trap we often set for ourselves.A people pleaser aims to make others happy in exchange for being liked and being approved of.It is like telling I am interested in one thing(you know,I'm so good) while trying to obtain another(I want people to like me always).It doesn't make you independent or selfless.It just puts you in a place of manipulation.When you act like that what you are trying to do is attempting to control emotions of others.Listening to something someone has told about us and expecting people are waiting in line to tell things about us is more imaginative than what I write here.Different people want different things sometimes same person also wants different things.Do you want to do these things at the danger of erasing yourself?..You lose your personality , preferences and identity in this pursuit of getting approval from people who do not even understand themselves at the first place and then understand you and are erratic by nature.This is when you feel so lost and Do not know what you want and start disliking people around you.People won't like you but they'll like the validation you are providing and realizing this will hurt you even more.I totally understand how much you got hurt because he told like that.This is when you be more strong and do not succumb to the points of views of some other person.Trust me,I've been thinking from yesterday how to write this with the help of a fictional story and I'm not able to do it.I feel like my creative process is being chocked by something else.That is the reason why this post has no stories and elevations.What is there is being written here plainly without any alterations.The things which I tell to you are the ones which I cannot imagine of telling to someone else. You've succeeded in pulling me out of my comfort zone but if this happens I'll go to a place more deeper than that.Imagine a rubber band being pulled to maximum extent and left suddenly.If there is something wrong with me or we have a problem you are always welcome to bring it up without any second thought or feeling.This time I'll conclude with one favorite line of your's as I feel it will be apt for this situation

                                          "For you,A thousand times Over"

No comments:

Post a Comment