Hii To-Whomsoever-It-May-Concern,
It has been a long time since I've heard anything from you.I suppose it is futile now telling about how I feel and some thoughts want to kill the other one's and all that.I am making a wild ass guess that you have got a new phone and have completed your internship.Don't forget the certificate and letter of recommendation.I would've told it is important than the certificate but you need not talk to me citing that as a potential cause.I suppose you saw the 2nd Semester results.Congrats dude.You have really improved from last time.I do not know if you saw my marks or not. I've also managed to get some good score if that pleases you. Yaaay!!,I'm very happy for us But I cannot speak for you , can I ?.These days just pass by me or rather I must say flow by me in an un-interesting manner the way a dried leaf floats it way to the sea.Did you know I thought of quitting this course and not coming to Bangalore at all for 2nd year.But what is a war without a few scars na dude..!..So,here I am in the same hostel where I used to speak all night with you in that junkyard piece phone of your's much to the scrutiny of my roommate.One day he also asked me "Gautham,you are not reading like last semester.Looks like you attention is diverting now-a-days."What would have I told for that..?.I used to most fanciful weapon of yours."Laugh"(Oh How much I miss it now!!).But to be truthful the results even surprise me.I mean if Radz got it she deserves but Me-I'm not so sure about that.I'm just sitting in my room and thinking what to do and every single moment a thought crosses my mind.Why are you waiting for her to text.She has other works maybe she got busy and she's not like you,always thinking of her and spending your days.Be brave and start texting her back na.But Again,that's what happens always isn't it.My Internship is over and I got the certificate also.I packed my things and left to Bangalore. It so happened that I started getting emotional just like last time.By this time you must've gotten fed up of me telling like this.But I suppose it's always like this for me.Very very fragile interior.Coming out of comfort zone and talking to people and all and when they don't see it what happens,Simple.I go back a bit deeper into my comfort zone.Remember elasticity,just like that pulling a rubber band on one side also has the danger of it going back with same force in opposite direction when left.Like a tortoise which retreats into it's shell perhaps.But still,I tell you it's not a fault of your's.It's all my problem only.Maybe I must've diversified to reduce the risk like they do in mutual funds.It never happens,does it?.Even now also While coming in the bus , I go a trip down the lane both literally and metaphorically.I come at one place and remember our late night chats.I cross townhall and see you waiting there and we discussing to take an auto(pronounced as outo) or a bus and when a auto man asks us "Which Lodge?".Who needs a lodge when you have a lodge like set up that too a moving one with a lot of bumps and humps(Did I mention the Curves and brakes) for a low cost and fully air conditioned one not to mention the full protection also.In AnandRao circle,searching for the bus and seeing my bus from the below flyover.Getting ready to talk till the signal drops :).Reaching Mathikere and remembering the Color riddle and having a laugh about your nails and you not being able to write in exams due to that.How happy was I on those days..!?!.
I totally forgot what I wanted to tell.
Welcome to 2nd year and the most important semester of this course.I wish you success like your HR capabilities and failures like me.But I am only mine.Stupid of me to tell like this.All the best dude and Rock On.
I still do not know what to tell to you when I meet you on 12th.Fuck I do not even know if you'll come or not on that day.I,well want to give you a nice sweet hug and a tight slap,in that order.But I'll probably tell a Hii and leave at that.Time to Disappear behind the Hii's and How are you's.I feel like going to college for the first time except we have written two semesters and got results also.I also wish things will . Will what?..you fucker ?
Before I conclude,I'm off to Kollur again,This time with even more complicated questions and answers.
Today morning while coming I saw two average paintings(gifting idea's,maybe) of cat and sachin tendulkar.Both of them had a drawing and had the words CAT and SACHIN written on the left.
For the first one I saw the CAT-writing before seeing the painting and
For the next one I saw the painting before the SACHIN-writing.
Guess what was the difference.
When I saw the writing first,I got a clue and saw the CAT eventhough it was an average painting I was willing to see the writing and fit the image in my mind
but when it came to SACHIN I had to see the painting first writing next and come back to painting again to make my mind accept that it was Sachin Indeed.
Now just imagining what would be the writing in my wall.
I would see it the CAT way..from left to right and you would see it the SACHIN way from right to left way.
This would be the writing
"LOVE - RELATIONSHIP"
It has been a long time since I've heard anything from you.I suppose it is futile now telling about how I feel and some thoughts want to kill the other one's and all that.I am making a wild ass guess that you have got a new phone and have completed your internship.Don't forget the certificate and letter of recommendation.I would've told it is important than the certificate but you need not talk to me citing that as a potential cause.I suppose you saw the 2nd Semester results.Congrats dude.You have really improved from last time.I do not know if you saw my marks or not. I've also managed to get some good score if that pleases you. Yaaay!!,I'm very happy for us But I cannot speak for you , can I ?.These days just pass by me or rather I must say flow by me in an un-interesting manner the way a dried leaf floats it way to the sea.Did you know I thought of quitting this course and not coming to Bangalore at all for 2nd year.But what is a war without a few scars na dude..!..So,here I am in the same hostel where I used to speak all night with you in that junkyard piece phone of your's much to the scrutiny of my roommate.One day he also asked me "Gautham,you are not reading like last semester.Looks like you attention is diverting now-a-days."What would have I told for that..?.I used to most fanciful weapon of yours."Laugh"(Oh How much I miss it now!!).But to be truthful the results even surprise me.I mean if Radz got it she deserves but Me-I'm not so sure about that.I'm just sitting in my room and thinking what to do and every single moment a thought crosses my mind.Why are you waiting for her to text.She has other works maybe she got busy and she's not like you,always thinking of her and spending your days.Be brave and start texting her back na.But Again,that's what happens always isn't it.My Internship is over and I got the certificate also.I packed my things and left to Bangalore. It so happened that I started getting emotional just like last time.By this time you must've gotten fed up of me telling like this.But I suppose it's always like this for me.Very very fragile interior.Coming out of comfort zone and talking to people and all and when they don't see it what happens,Simple.I go back a bit deeper into my comfort zone.Remember elasticity,just like that pulling a rubber band on one side also has the danger of it going back with same force in opposite direction when left.Like a tortoise which retreats into it's shell perhaps.But still,I tell you it's not a fault of your's.It's all my problem only.Maybe I must've diversified to reduce the risk like they do in mutual funds.It never happens,does it?.Even now also While coming in the bus , I go a trip down the lane both literally and metaphorically.I come at one place and remember our late night chats.I cross townhall and see you waiting there and we discussing to take an auto(pronounced as outo) or a bus and when a auto man asks us "Which Lodge?".Who needs a lodge when you have a lodge like set up that too a moving one with a lot of bumps and humps(Did I mention the Curves and brakes) for a low cost and fully air conditioned one not to mention the full protection also.In AnandRao circle,searching for the bus and seeing my bus from the below flyover.Getting ready to talk till the signal drops :).Reaching Mathikere and remembering the Color riddle and having a laugh about your nails and you not being able to write in exams due to that.How happy was I on those days..!?!.
I totally forgot what I wanted to tell.
Welcome to 2nd year and the most important semester of this course.I wish you success like your HR capabilities and failures like me.But I am only mine.Stupid of me to tell like this.All the best dude and Rock On.
I still do not know what to tell to you when I meet you on 12th.Fuck I do not even know if you'll come or not on that day.I,well want to give you a nice sweet hug and a tight slap,in that order.But I'll probably tell a Hii and leave at that.Time to Disappear behind the Hii's and How are you's.I feel like going to college for the first time except we have written two semesters and got results also.I also wish things will . Will what?..you fucker ?
Before I conclude,I'm off to Kollur again,This time with even more complicated questions and answers.
Today morning while coming I saw two average paintings(gifting idea's,maybe) of cat and sachin tendulkar.Both of them had a drawing and had the words CAT and SACHIN written on the left.
For the first one I saw the CAT-writing before seeing the painting and
For the next one I saw the painting before the SACHIN-writing.
Guess what was the difference.
When I saw the writing first,I got a clue and saw the CAT eventhough it was an average painting I was willing to see the writing and fit the image in my mind
but when it came to SACHIN I had to see the painting first writing next and come back to painting again to make my mind accept that it was Sachin Indeed.
Now just imagining what would be the writing in my wall.
I would see it the CAT way..from left to right and you would see it the SACHIN way from right to left way.
This would be the writing
"LOVE - RELATIONSHIP"
No comments:
Post a Comment