Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Happie Birthday My Cupid!!

Ola,

Valentine's day is supposed to be the birthday of Cupid(Cupid be like "God , please save me from this devil!!).Valentine's Day is named for the martyred Christian saint named Valentine. He was a bishop that married forbidden couples.It is the day when lovers show their love to each other.Now,Isn't that funny and outdated.I mean how can people choose a day to show their love,Even night I can understand.I believe this is just a marketing hoax created by Chocolate companies and bouquet shops to boost their sales.Allow me to tell a small story(He and his stories!!).There was a boy who went to beach whenever he had to forget something and then wrote what he wanted to forget on the sands.All he wanted to do was write them in sands and then forget them.He was so involved in writing that he forgot about the waves and their quality of pulling things inside them.It so happened that whatever he wrote was being taken away by the waves.As silly as the boy was he couldn't understand why the waves had to do that.He also asked to the Cupid about this.
"When I'm trying to forget things why do you keep on taking them inside so that I have to write them all over again and that makes me remember the beautiful times I have spent with my loved one".
For which the Cupid replied "My dear boy ,My work is not only to make sure people fall in love,but also to ensure that people don't see their present as a reflection of past"
He got pissed off at this kind of behavior from cupid and from waves,after all what could one man do against mother nature.?.This happened for a span of time and one day the boy figured out It was the sands which took his memories but it was the waves which gave him his memories back.It was just nature's way of balancing things for the boy and for the Cupid.
Once he went away,Cupid thought to herself "Poor boy,I'm just trying to make him strong.The day he understands it is not the sea of memories,but the sea of life and waves of time ,He will be given a boat to sail on top of it and create more memories where I will be in that boat along with him as his Aphro"
That day Cupid wrote on the sea bed "No Seconds without your thought and No thoughts without you"

No comments:

Post a Comment