My dear Aphro,
As I think what to write in this good bye post,it gives me both joy and sadness at the same time to know that you will be leaving for your sister's marriage.I know how much your sister means to you and how trembled you are because of this,like a rain drop which doesn't knows the place it is going to hit even though it enjoys the fall(assuming male is the Raindrop and female is the Earth).I also don't know what will happen when my sister gets married(I think I'll cry more than her).Cry your heart out and just don't hold anything back.(Trust me,I know the pain and guilt of unexpressed tears).I hope you will be in your physical peak on the day of marriage.I always think of what to tell on that day when I see you.
Will it be just a you look pretty today or will your beauty silence me.
Will it be "I'm trying very hard to get her attention but she deosn't see me(Dude!.Doesn't that happen always)"
Will I be the one dressed very badly that day?(Well,you knew your answer today when you saw her didn't you?)
Funny how many people still see outer beauty and not the inner one.
This is a poem which I am dedicating to My Aphro.
We all have that one person who is perennially locked in our memories forever
I am a simple man who is trying hard to make sure it doesn't remain as memories forever
Let me be honest, I too don't know why I see you wheresoever
Love,as they say makes people act haver
You also think it will be easy to remove him from my life howsoever
Only I'm the one who is trying hard that it happens never
Untill the day you tell me I love(you)soever
Let me be happy to wait till the time whensoever
Only don't make me to forget myself howsoever
Very few people have the capacity to torture my soul whithersoever
Except you who is very much bent on this endeavour
Missing me must be a lot easier for you,however
Every minute just passes by me telling not to wait for you but I tell them I'm dissever.
There is a hidden message inside this poem.Find it out and comment it.You must be thinking "Isn't this hidden message thing getting a bit older".Yes,it is.But that's the only way I have to make you dig deeper into your mind and make you take long trips.
I'm going on this trip only to clear all the uncertainties in my life but isn't love the deepest uncertainty of our existence?
As I think what to write in this good bye post,it gives me both joy and sadness at the same time to know that you will be leaving for your sister's marriage.I know how much your sister means to you and how trembled you are because of this,like a rain drop which doesn't knows the place it is going to hit even though it enjoys the fall(assuming male is the Raindrop and female is the Earth).I also don't know what will happen when my sister gets married(I think I'll cry more than her).Cry your heart out and just don't hold anything back.(Trust me,I know the pain and guilt of unexpressed tears).I hope you will be in your physical peak on the day of marriage.I always think of what to tell on that day when I see you.
Will it be just a you look pretty today or will your beauty silence me.
Will it be "I'm trying very hard to get her attention but she deosn't see me(Dude!.Doesn't that happen always)"
Will I be the one dressed very badly that day?(Well,you knew your answer today when you saw her didn't you?)
Funny how many people still see outer beauty and not the inner one.
This is a poem which I am dedicating to My Aphro.
We all have that one person who is perennially locked in our memories forever
I am a simple man who is trying hard to make sure it doesn't remain as memories forever
Let me be honest, I too don't know why I see you wheresoever
Love,as they say makes people act haver
You also think it will be easy to remove him from my life howsoever
Only I'm the one who is trying hard that it happens never
Untill the day you tell me I love(you)soever
Let me be happy to wait till the time whensoever
Only don't make me to forget myself howsoever
Very few people have the capacity to torture my soul whithersoever
Except you who is very much bent on this endeavour
Missing me must be a lot easier for you,however
Every minute just passes by me telling not to wait for you but I tell them I'm dissever.
There is a hidden message inside this poem.Find it out and comment it.You must be thinking "Isn't this hidden message thing getting a bit older".Yes,it is.But that's the only way I have to make you dig deeper into your mind and make you take long trips.
I'm going on this trip only to clear all the uncertainties in my life but isn't love the deepest uncertainty of our existence?
Just an update..I don't know what else I can tell to make you find this out.Maybe I'll tell it on your sister's wedding .. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment