Hii there,
I don't know who you are but I will find you ,rip your soul apart by loving you more than anyone else in the world.How can anyone love someone who has not yet been met,you might ask ?..I assume this would be a easier task to do than to think of the way I am feeling now.I am not sure about the way these days pass by me.Seems like I'm not at all interested in anything and I fear loving another human more than anything else. I could call this as being stuck in the past if I were to tell myself from a 3rd person point of view.But it is becoming very tough to crawl out of her memories.I am not able to fully think it was all for my good.I still crave for her laughter and voice all the time.It doesn't take a long time now for me to drop things I do and go back to comfort zone of memories and shut myself out.I sit here in the corner of the highway road and think about where my life is heading.I have lost faith in marriage and attachment whatsoever.I didn't know I could be attached to onething untill I met you.Now I realize it's even more difficult to attach myself to anything anymore.This emptiness is crushing me.I run away from emotional baggages like anything.I am not sure I'd be able to do justice to another person who so believes me to give supports of all kind.I am not sure when I'll recover or if at all it is possible to recover.I always have thought of life like a long stretch of time but these days I want it to end so quickly as I do not find any point in continuing forward in this state.
To whoever is reading this...please remember if I've told you about her and this blog,it means I've trusted you like no one else before and please understand she broke me into a million pieces which I'm not sure even time will mend.However,(Yaaay ...the real reason for the tatoo is she, incase I've told you something else,give me a angry stare now and ask Mee why'd I lied to you..okey ? ) I will definitely love you a lot more than ? ..I leave it to you to complete this !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment