Saturday, 27 October 2018

Pondicherry and her

Hii her,.
I've come to pondicherry to booze and forget about you.But look what happens if I get drunk with a bunch of unknown people.They all ask about my love story and I'm too reluctant to share your memories with any third person.Ive told my love story is the routine of all.I cannot start a good story with a breakup,can I?
I sit in this room and think about everything in an instance.you have given me that power.See,I get high to forget u but u comeback with a force I'm not able to take you back into my mind because it's becoming like a man going into an accident just knowing he'll die.I mean we all know there'll be bruises along the way and the person won't come back.Still I go into it everytime and everyday thinking how the output will be different if things had fine smoothly.That,I suppose is a problem we all have.Living in fantasies and thinking one day or other it'll come true.
I came here to make sure I forget you but look what I've got.People think their trauma is bigger than anyone else's.But I suppose I've fallen too deep.Coming out seems like a man crawling out of a black I'm too grieved to even explain it to others..Aren't these trips supposed to serve as a stress buster but ironically they further induce your memories in me.I am not sure what all to remember and what to forget about us or rather me.seems I'll not get anyone who'd understand that now or ever in future.How are you,I heard you got a new iPhone.Glad you replaced your old one.How are your brother and his wife.I remember coming to his marriage.How excited I was to see you that day.Like a child I made sure I wanted to see you first that day.silly me, right?
Maybe that's d point of love.Look at these people trying to get you out of me and me, trying to make sure I don't give u to someone else.Pain is such a private emotion na.it is like giving you away to someone else.I know you probably don't care about me.Incase you did,call or text me !;;

No comments:

Post a Comment