Sunday, 29 April 2018

My thought Cooker #29/04/2018

Hii There,
Have you ever wondered in life,we have met many people and will meet many people at multiple points of time where you and another person or a group of people seemingly have the same resources at disposal and you might think that all the good or bad things you've done have brought you at this juncture and things will be same for you and that person/group members from now on in such a way that you think that your life without that group of people or individual will almost be impossible for you to live. but life & time have a different agenda?.I've had a couple of those moments in my college.Today was one such incident where I had to attend the marriage of my friend whom I had known from my school & college.He was the one who had tutored me and taught many things to help me reach the place where I am today.There was a time when I thought "I will not leave him for my life as I need more people like him and especially him to guide me through the complex maze of life".We both completed our course and like all other farewells,we promised to stay in touch.I feel that today,technology has made this both easier and tougher.I will come to that portion shortly.He joined in post office and I joined in an IT company.You go to a new place,you meet a couple of people like you & it might be due to a number of reasons like convenience or interests or environment which acts as a enabler and facilitator to nurture your friendship and things go smooth and well and you think you are so blessed to have a group of people so understanding.Time,often is like an earthquake dividing things where ever it goes beyond any concern for the surroundings.Unfortunately,a time comes when you've to bid farewell,albeit a tough one and you take a mental vow to stay in touch with that person/group even when the commonalities you had will start to fade one by one.Your friendship was nurtured over coffee meeting & lunch breaks,good for you but you'll have to lose them once the environment changes.Gradually you lose touch with that part of your life and the events.All the people start fading into background and new ones start replacing the old ones.Suddenly a day comes when one of them in the group has some important life event occurring and he wants you to attend that.You go and attend the event for old times sake or to refresh the long lost memories or replace them with warm and cozy new ones.It is there when you meet the people from other group and you immediately feel like talking to a good old friend whose companionship you've missed for years.But once the Hey-How-do-u-do talk gets over,the daily struggles and other routine topics start to fill your conversations.It is then when you realize that how much times have changed and how life & time do their part in all of our's lives without a second thought or any concern.The same group which had been your entire world is now reduced to one tiny fragment.All along the way you've been thinking your life was the most routine one and someone else comes only to tell theirs is even more tough than you imagine.You begin to think how environments have changed so drastically that there is nothing more common left other than the past which has to be evoked every time you want to connect.This cycle goes on and on in life till anyone of you come back to a new environment for a longer time or eventually die.But some people,can be connected with you despite the changes in environment and interests and those kind of people should be cherished and taken care of with all the energy you have.Don't create unnecessary troubles and fight with these people.You're lucky of you've got one already.What do you think about me ..Do I have a person/group like that or not..?..I suppose only she knows the answer to this question !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment