Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Catching up & Welcoming "The year of uncertainty"

After a brief gap of  two years I am back(Yeah,as though thousand's were waiting for ur arrival) .I always have this voice inside my head which tell me crazy things all the times.The reason I'm like this is because I listen to this very often.It is a voice which we all have and only some listen from time to time.So,from now on,that voice will be named as Mr.Myman and the things he tells will be in bold and italic phrases.Many times he doesn't want to be bold but hey,this is my blog right.?(Right)
Anyways,what has happened to me that I was compelled to google my own blog's name and find out it out in bottom of the pyramid and revive it back like the great pharaoh?.Too much question marks right.I was working in a IT company as an Analyst then I thought why not do MBA(WTF!!You don't even ask for extra sambhar in hotels and are thinking about MBA).I got my courage up and then finally after giving the MAT test I got selected into a good(really?) college in bengaluru. I joined this college in June 2016 and 2nd semester is going on as i write this.This course as such is very simple but some people make it very tough for everyone.From now on,I hope I'll be more active and share whatever thoughts come in my mind. Oflate,I'm finding it very difficult to suppress Myman as he has increased his influence in me.This blog is to write whatever we feel without any filters,second thoughts and apprehensions.So,Once again I welcome you into my world.Names of people will not change but I'll haven't figured out how to bridge the gap between reality and my fantasy.See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment