வணக்கம் Everyone.This is my first attempt at writing(pardon me for the mistakes).I have personally known many of my friends maintaining a blog(don't ask me if it is good enough) and many a times it gave me a mischievous laugh when i thought about what those people will write(what will others think of the idea).I have even told the same to them,"நாமலாம் எழுதுனா எவன் படிப்பான்"(Meaning-who will read if you(or me for that matter) writes?).But even at that time,I had no idea of writing.I am your average joe and put things off for a long time and am bad at describing myself (which
is more obvious when you know how long I took to answer this).It would be like telling chetan bhagat is the best author India has ever had,if I tell this blog is entirely a work of fiction.Even reality becomes interesting when we see it with a grain of fiction.I am sinceriously sorry if you have been mislead by the name.I welcome you aboard to join me in my train of thoughts(or flight of thoughts,assuming the speed in which they appear and disappear leaving a trail of smoke behind).
nalla varuva... valthukal...
ReplyDeletenalla varuva... valthukal...
ReplyDelete